The Beachcomber Clutch is a beautifully shaped clutch for date night or for the perfect gift! It features an interior zipper pocket and a wristlet strap and looks fabulous in your favorite feature fabrics and is fat quarter friendly!
This pattern is for the Confident Beginner. You'll need to know how to sew in zippers, determine interfacing requirements and be open to learning new techniques. Don't let any of this discourage you ... I have a Facebook group (JOIN HERE) that I'm active in and has very helpful group members.
My pattern features:
• ALL pattern pieces
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the rectangular pattern pieces - to save the trees!)
• Labels for cut fabric
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• small Notes section on each page
I hope you enjoy my pattern!
•••NOTE••• This is for a digital product ONLY.
10 3/4"W x 7 1/2"H x 1/2"D
RECOMMENDED FABRICS: A variety of fabrics can be used, quilting cotton, cork, thin vinyls or home décor fabric. Adjust woven interfacing accordingly.
Fabric & Woven Interfacing Requirements: (measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional and/or fussy cutting)
EXTERIOR - 1/4 YARD or 1 FAT QUARTER
LINING - 1/4 yard or 2 FAT QUARTERS
CONTRAST - 1/4 yard or 2 FAT QUARTERS
WOVEN 20” wide - 1 YARD OR Woven 44” wide - 1 YARD
PELLON FOAM or PELLON THERMOLAM PLUS - 11” x 15”
HARDWARE & SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS
• 1 - 5/8” inner diameter D-ring
• 1 - 5/8” inner diameter swivel clip
• 1 - 11” #5 or #4.5 zipper or 11” #5 continuous zipper tape and zipper pull
• 1 - 9” #3 zipper or 8” #3 continuous zipper tape and zipper pull
• 1/8” Double Sided Tape (DST) or Washaway Wonder Tape
• School glue stick
• Pencil or similar marking utensil
• Wonder clips
•••NOTE••• This is for a digital product only. Feel free to make and sell your Beachcomber Clutches. Credit is appreciated but not necessary.