The Coastal Cozy is absolutely perfect for home decor, gift giving, and small items at craft fairs. They’re also make excellent stocking stuffers and baby shower gifts! The techniques included in this pattern are endless and will stir your creative side!
This pattern is for the Confident Beginner. You'll need to be open to learning new techniques and not have a fear of attaching double wide binding (don’t worry - I promise this is so much easier than double fold binding). Plus, this pattern includes a full length video! Don't let any of this discourage you ... I have a Facebook group (JOIN HERE) that I'm active in and has very helpful group members.
My pattern features:
• Pattern pieces
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the rectangular pattern pieces - to save the trees!)
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• FULL length video to sew a Coastal Cozy (only available if you purchase)
• small Notes section on each page
I hope you enjoy my pattern!
•••NOTE••• This is for a digital product ONLY.
Size range of pattern pieces: 7"D - 15"D
RECOMMENDED FABRICS: Quilting cottons and muslin
Fabric & Woven Interfacing Requirements: (measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional and/or fussy cutting)
MAIN FABRIC - 1/4 YARD or 1 FAT QUARTER
MUSLIN - 1/2 yard to 2 yards (depends on the size you choose)
RECOMMENDED SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS
• 1 1/2” Double wide bias binding (3” without being folded in half)
• Large safety pins
• Removable or washable marking utensil (I use a pencil)
• Wonder clips
• Quilt ruler with 45° angle marking
OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED:
Clover Slash Cutter
•••NOTE••• This is for a digital product only. Feel free to make and sell your Coastal Cozies. Credit is appreciated but not necessary.